“How Much Is Too Much 2022” Campaign Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to participate, participation mechanics and prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions (“T&Cs”). By participating or entering into this “How Much Is Too Much 2022” campaign (the “Campaign”), you are deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.
- Participation is only open to residents of Singapore aged 18 years or over. The member companies of the Singapore Alliance for Responsible Drinking (the “Promoter”), the European Chamber of Commerce Singapore, and each of their officers, employees (including their immediate families), related entities and agencies who are directly associated with the conduct of this Campaign are ineligible to enter the Campaign.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win the Campaign.
- The Campaign period will be from 5 November – 2 December 2021 (“Phase 1”) and from 27 January – 25 February 2022 (“Phase 2”).
- During Phase 1, the Promoter will post a question (“Promotion Post”) on its Instagram account [@ResponsibleDrinkingSG]. You must follow @ResponsibleDrinkingSG, like the Promotion Post, and answer the question in the Promotion post caption during Phase 1. The 6 most creative responses to the question will win a prize each (“Phase 1 Prize”).
- During Phase 2, the Promoter will run a quiz (“Advertisement Post”) through its Facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/WeAreSARD]. You must answer the questions in the Advertisement post. The 5 most creative responses to the questions within the quiz will win a prize each (“Phase 2 Prize”).
- Multiple entries per person is allowed. Any third party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
- Prize details are set out in the “Prizes” section of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that the information that you submit is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes outlined in these T&Cs. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Campaign must be directed to the Promoter and not Instagram.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of your entry (including your identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify you if your entry is not in accordance with these T&Cs or if you tamper with the entry process. If there is a dispute as to your identity, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine your identity. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Without limiting any of the provisions of these T&Cs, the Promoter requires that any entry fully complies with these T&Cs. Any entries or posts made by you on the Campaign’s Instagram platforms that contain content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, inappropriate, promotes or encourages irresponsible consumption of alcohol or objectionable in any way or to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, or is otherwise contrary to the law may be deleted from Instagram. This includes, but is not limited to, any entry or posts which the Promoter considers to be disparaging to its products and/or services or is otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the Campaign.
- By uploading, commenting or otherwise making available any content in connection with the Campaign, you agree to grant to the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual licence to use, publish, reproduce and otherwise exploit that content in any form for any purpose. You acknowledge that any intellectual property rights created by you in taking part in this Campaign, including the answers you provide as part of the Campaign, vests in the Promoter upon creation. To the extent any ownership does not vest in the Promoter, you assign all intellectual property rights (if any) as a result of this Campaign. You unconditionally, perpetually and irrevocably waive any moral rights that you have in any content or other intellectual property created as a result of this Campaign. For the purposes of clauses 7 and 8,“intellectual property rights” means all present and future intellectual and industrial property rights throughout the world, including (but not limited to)all rights in respect of copyright in all literary works, artistic works any other works or subject matter in which copyright subsists and may in the future subsist.
- The Promoter may photograph, video and/or film any activity in connection with the Prize (or collection of the Prize). In the event you are the winner, you acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films, or their name, likeness, image and/or voice in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit without further permission from or payment to you, for the purpose of promoting this Campaign (including any outcome).
- The Promoter collects, uses and discloses personal information in order to conduct the Campaign as well as for promotional and publicity purposes, including sending electronic messages to you. The Promoter may, for these aforementioned purposes, also disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and suppliers. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that the Promoter may do so in accordance with any applicable regulations relating to the protection of personal data.
- The prizes to be given away as part of this Campaign are:
- Phase 1 weekly prizes (“Weekly Prizes”), described in detail as follows:
|Campaign Phase 1 Week 1||2x $100 Harry’s dining vouchers|
|Campaign Phase 1 Week 2||2x $100 Tipsy Collective dining vouchers|
|Campaign Phase 1 Week 3||1x $250 1-Altitude dining vouchers|
|Campaign Phase 1 Week 4||1x $250 TXA (Alkaff Mansion) dining vouchers|
- Phase 2 weekly prizes (“Weekly Prizes”), described in detail as follows:
|Campaign Phase 2 Week 1||1x $250 voucher from Jekyll & Hyde|
|Campaign Phase 2 Week 2||1x $250 voucher from VUE|
|Campaign Phase 2 Week 3||1x $250 voucher from Timbre S.E.A|
|Campaign Phase 2 Week 4||1x $200 voucher from Jigger & Pony 1x $250 voucher from The Tanglin Gin Jungle|
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The decision of the Promoter’s panel of judges is final in all respects and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner via direct message to the winner’s Instagram handle. The winner must respond to this direct message within seven (7) days with his/her name and contact details or he/she will automatically be disqualified and the next best response will be chosen by the Promoter. This process may be repeated as often as necessary, until the Prize has been successfully awarded or the Promoter decides (in its sole discretion) that the Prize shall be forfeited with no winner chosen. The winner will be provided with the collection details for the Prize upon successful notification. The Prize(s) must be used within the stated applicable validity period.
- In the case of dining vouchers, the Prizes will be redeemed through the relevant third party restaurant or outlet. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the quality of the Prize or its redemption or fulfilment by such third party.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding the Prizes (collectively, the “Prizes”) are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in value for the Prizes. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prizes are not included.
- The Promoter does not guarantee any time/date for Prize collection. Save as set out in paragraph 19, if any of the Prizes become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value may (in the Promoter’s sole discretion) be awarded in lieu.
- If this Campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, or if any of the Prizes are unable to be used in the manner intended, due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, fraud, lockdowns, closures or outlets or restrictions of movement due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Campaign or any of the Prizes, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Campaign online platforms are your responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- You agree that the Promoter may collect, use and disclose your personal information in order to conduct the Campaign and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and Prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. During the Campaign period, you may direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct your personal information to the Promoter. Your personal information will not be used, and may (if required by law) be destroyed at a reasonable time after the end of the Campaign period.
- To the extent permitted by law the Promoter, the European Chamber of Commerce Singapore, and each of their officers, employees, related entities and agencies, will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including liability in negligence) or any loss of opportunity whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of your participation in the Campaign, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize(s) value to that stated in these T&Cs; (e) if the event is cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by you; or (g) taking/use of the Prize(s).
- The laws of Singapore shall apply to this Campaign. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly.